Friday 10 January 2014

MY BIOGRAPHY~

Hello, I'm Celia Chua from Chong Boon Secondary School. I'm from Anderson Primary School previously and my previous class was Primary 6.5! Now, I'm in class 1E1, also known as perseverance 1. 


I like dancing, especially hip hop and R&B. I took interest in dancing when I was 9 years old... My favorite color is baby pink and also baby purple. My lucky colors in 2014 were white and cream, rose and pink. I love CHOCOLATE and CANDY!! 




I love shows Running Man and We Got Married. Running Man is funny and exciting at the same time. ^^ I like K-pop and E-pop, I like EXO, they are my everyday favorites. My favorite songs are GROWL(EXO)and HUSH(MISS A). My primary school friends told me I'm a fun person(which I don't think so).

<-ME & ELIZA



                       


My BFF is Eliza, she is a Filipino and she is now in the Philippines. We have known each other for 5 years since primary 3 til now. We chat with each other once in a while and she told me her school life in her new school, while I told her about here. Life in primary school is fun and enjoyable. My favorite teacher for those 6 years was Mdm Suzanah, she was my P3 and P4 form teacher. She was also the HOD of ICT. I hope the years in secondary school would be more fun and exciting! :)



                             2011 PRIMARY 4.3!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment